Welcome to my world

"My words are my life,

The windows to my very soul,

A book for others to read"

Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

Memoirs from My Heart (Part 1)


You,
You know yourself.
I sit at times and wonder what you do now.
It may sound stupid that I still remember you but I still do.
I still do because we shared something,
Something bigger,
Deeper,
And wider than what many others have shared.
We went far,
We went deep,
We went wild,
And we were best together.
I know you had to leave,
I know your parents were never in support of us,
I know how you fought with them over me,
I know how you weathered the storm,
To stand by your love.
I know how you were tricked into going abroad,
For your brother’s wedding,
Only to discover that you would no longer return.
I never let go of your thoughts,
I never let go of your words,
They are like mantra onto my soul,
A chant for my lips.
I remember the first day you looked at me
I remember it,
It was just like yesterday…..

To be continued

1 comment: